ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Cryptocurrency (See wallets Below page)
We will not give a detailed tutorial on how to use cryptocurrency here. Please consult one of many available online.
However, please note these important points below:
- Always buy more cryptocurrency than you think you need (around 2% more) to compensate for exchange fluctuation.
- You can buy cryptocurrency (for a relatively high fee) with a credit card at some exchanges, e.g CEX.IO.
- Sending directly from the exchange is not recommended. This can cause issues regarding high fees or longer withdrawal times.
- Always store your cryptocurrency on a wallet that you directly control (i.e. you have access to the private keys). An exchange is not a suitable wallet. We recommend Electrum for Bitcoin.
- Never send cryptocurrency to an expired address. There is a time limit for payment of each order at Lizard Labs – please ensure you make a note of this.
- Always send to the unique address generated specifically for the order. Sending to prior addresses will cause serious delays and may result in the loss of cryptocurrency.
- Be sure to send, at a minimum, the amount requested at checkout. If you send too little, your order will be severely delayed.
- If you send too much cryptocurrency, we will consider it a tip for our excellent service. We will not refund the difference.
- Your order will be automatically updated when the payment is completed. You need to notify us of the completed payment via email.
Please think it through before submitting your payment.
If you change your mind after sending a payment and the order is not yet shipped, Lizard Labs will cancel your order and issue a shop coupon (shop credit) which you may use for one or more purchases.
Lizard Labs is not obliged to refund crypto payments at all. The standard refund procedure will always be shop credit.
Exceptionally we may agree on refunding a bank wire, depending on the location. Bank refunds will never be sent to a different bank account than those used for sending the payment in the first place.
We can’t roll back or refund successful crypto payments at all. These are automatically taken from the payment processor fee, and network fees, sent to our exchanger, converted to FIAT, and sent to our bank account.